As we reach the end of Q1 in 2022, it is time to assess how we are doing.
Pull out the list of goals you wrote in December 2021 and January 2022. How are you doing with it? Do you have to make adjustments? Or are you on target?
If you are on target. Great! Do what you need to do to close out Q1 and prepare for Q2. Evaluate.
- What went well and helped you move forward? Rinse and repeat.
- What needs to be tweaked? Even though you accomplished what you set out to do in Q1, there are always things we can improve next time around.
But, if you overreached and won’t be able to accomplish what you had planned, pause and make adjustments.
- Which goal can you eliminate this year?
- Which goal can you tweak so you can meet it in Q2?
- Which goal can you break down into multiple steps and spread throughout the three remaining quarters so you can get it done by the end of 2022?
Whether your goals are financial, business, career, relationship, self-care, or all of the above, review, assess, evaluate and adjust if needed. This will help reduce anxiety or stress. Massive success is not just about taking massive action. It’s about the steps that will take you over your comfort zone and move you forward while remaining sustainable in the long term.
Onward to Q2!
P.S. Do you have obstacles keeping you from moving forward and taking action? Join me and get started on your own results journey. Learn how thinking differently creates different results. Reach out to schedule a consult and learn how we can work together. Contact info: (office) 305-445-0477, (cell) 786-623-8344, or email@example.com
P.P.S. Do you want to get on my email list to get all of the things Coaching? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org