- What is he/she good at?
- What does he/she enjoy doing?
- Which subjects does your child excel in?
- Emphasize your child’s strong points rather than the weaknesses.
- Accentuate the positives.
- Help them explore their interests.
- Be compassionate and encouraging.
- Show your unconditional love and support for the unique person that he/she is.
Community Men’s Group
Led by Carolina Pataky
February 20, 2017 8PM – 9:30PM
Often in collaboration with other experts, Carolina’s mission for this group is to create a place where men can not only openly discuss their concerns, but adopt a new, richer understanding of the world around them. It’s a place for building trust, unity and authenticity. A place to break free and understand the limiting societal beliefs imposed on men. Through the sharing of ideas and experiences, we explore topics surrounding relationships, careers, transitions, life events, dating and sex. Complimentary.